One of the sweetest things about Crave is our team. Everyone who puts on an apron at Crave shares a passion for our simple, sweet indulgences and creating remarkable human experiences. Please click on the job title for a full job description and how to apply.
Crave is currently looking for an innovative and creative team leader who thrives in a fast – paced, high volume work environment. Our ideal candidate is someone who has strong management experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities. If you are able to have fun while utilizing effective time management skills to lead your team to bake sweet, simple indulgences from scratch, we would love to hear from you.
• Provide direct feedback to Crave employees in the areas of organization, efficiency and product quality by maintaining ongoing employee training
• Directing flow in the bakery operation
• Ensuring product quality and consistency
• Establish and maintain a positive work environment
• Hire, train and schedule supporting staff which would include bakery and retail staff
• Responsible for daily bakery production and ingredient ordering
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to partake in developmental feedback to improve results
• High energy with the ability to energize others
• Team oriented
Experience and Education:
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role required
• Post-secondary education in Baking or Hotel and Restaurant management would be an asset
This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package and great work environment. We value hard work, strong team players and a passion for all things bakery related. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume and cover letter by October 15th, 2016. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject area. We look forward to meeting you!
We are always looking for great bakers at our Kensington, Crowfoot, Aspen Landing, Willow Park, Edmonton and Saskatoon locations. If you are energetic, love to bake, and are ready for early mornings (*our bake often starts at 5:00am), please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please remember to state the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.
We are always gathering resumes and looking for cupcake servers full-time and part-time to join our teams. We have locations in Calgary in the following areas: Crowfoot, Kensington, Willow Park, Aspen Landing, and are located in Edmonton and Saskatoon. If you love cupcakes and enjoy serving customers, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.