One of the sweetest things about Crave is our team. Everyone who puts on an apron at Crave shares a passion for our simple, sweet indulgences and creating remarkable human experiences. Please click on the job title for a full job description and how to apply.
Graphic Designer & Social Coordinator
We exist to enrich people’s lives through exceptional, home-style baking. We passionately bake from scratch, we work together for the collective good of Crave and we are kind and gracious. Crave is looking for a like-minded individual who shares our passion in creating a sense of community by being part of a collaborative team.
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Experience Coordinator to visualize and execute marketing campaigns on a quarterly basis. This would include our Internal Product Knowledge Books, Product Photoshoots and our Customer Product Look Books
- Create and maintain internal training manuals and tools and create seasonal customer documents
- Participate in creating welcoming window displays and beautiful product merchandising in all Crave locations
- Be a contributing member of the Crave team by participating in feedback and brainstorm sessions which result in creative problem solving
- Ability to be a full cycle designer by taking a concept from idea to print
- Be our social media guru by being an active participant of all Crave social media platforms:
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the Crave website including the Crave Blog. This will require
some travel to our Calgary stores.
- Create, implement and maintain an external Crave newsletter
- Passionate about immersing yourself in growing the Crave brand by engaging our customers and
staff through visual and creative means.
Experience and Education
- Ability to write effectively to convey a clear message
- 3+ years in a design or artistic role
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Social Media experience including: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Photography skills are an asset
This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package and positive work environment. We value authenticity, we celebrate the little things and have a passion for all things bakery related. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com by January 20th, 2017. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject area. We look forward to meeting you!
We are always looking for great bakers at our Kensington, Crowfoot, Aspen Landing, Willow Park, Edmonton and Saskatoon locations. If you are energetic, love to bake, and are ready for early mornings (*our bake often starts at 5:00am), please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please remember to state the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.
We are always gathering resumes and looking for cupcake servers full-time and part-time to join our teams. We have locations in Calgary in the following areas: Crowfoot, Kensington, Willow Park, Aspen Landing, and are located in Edmonton and Saskatoon. If you love cupcakes and enjoy serving customers, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.