One of the sweetest things about Crave is our team. Everyone who puts on an apron at Crave shares a passion for our simple, sweet indulgences and creating remarkable human experiences. Please click on the job title for a full job description and how to apply.
Crave Cupcakes is looking for a full-time Intermediate Accountant to join our team to fill a twelve-month maternity leave position. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Full Cycle Accounting Duties:
• Maintaining and updating accounting systems by recording and posting transactions in the general ledger;
• Ensuring prompt payment of vendor accounts;
• Creating sales invoices as needed and monitoring and following up on late accounts receivable balances;
• Maintaining and reconciling several bank accounts and employee credit card statements on a monthly basis;
• Weekly cash and bank account management
Basic Weekly Analysis and Reports:
• Prepare basic analysis of weekly sales results for store managers;
• Opportunity for additional analysis within the role depending on abilities demonstrated.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Two to three years of full cycle accounting experience
• Comprehensive knowledge of QuickBooks would be an asset
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel (using Pivot Tables, formulas) would be an asset
• Strong communication skills
• Retail accounting background would be an asset
• A love for great homemade baked goods!
Crave Cupcakes offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate in the subject heading the position for which you are applying . Closing date is September 16, 2016. We look forward to meeting you
Kensington Pastry Chef - Mat Leave
We are looking for a like-minded individual who is innovative, creative, loves to have fun, works hard, and has an appreciation for baking simple, sweet indulgences from scratch.
• Provide direct feedback to Crave employees in the areas of organization, efficiency and product quality
• Maintain ongoing Employee Training
• Direct daily flow in the bakery operation
• Work closely with store manager in daily store operations
• Daily bakery production (cupcakes, cakes and peripheral items)
• Responsible for weekly ingredient ordering
• Maintain labour targets
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Gains insights from mistakes, seeks constructive feedback from colleagues and supervisors to improve results
• High energy, ability to energize others
• Smart, creative and has a point of view
• Commitment to quality, detail focused on all levels
• Team oriented
Experience and Education:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a leadership role
• Bakery/Restaurant experience preferable
• Baking and Pastry arts Diploma would be an asset
This is an hourly, one year maternity leave position, with a comprehensive benefits package. Work hours include weekend work. Please send your resume to email@example.com Attention: Jodi Willoughby. Closing date: September 24, 2016
We are always looking for great bakers at our Kensington, Crowfoot, Aspen Landing, Willow Park, Edmonton and Saskatoon locations. If you are energetic, love to bake, and are ready for early mornings (*our bake often starts at 5:00am), please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please remember to state the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.
We are always gathering resumes and looking for cupcake servers full-time and part-time to join our teams. We have locations in Calgary in the following areas: Crowfoot, Kensington, Willow Park, Aspen Landing, and are located in Edmonton and Saskatoon. If you love cupcakes and enjoy serving customers, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.