Current sweet opportunities
Store Manager | Aspen Landing
Do people tell you that you smile all the time? Are you always helping others? Does making decisions and being a leader come naturally to you? Then this is your job. You love people and making their day, but more than that – you are passionate about helping people be their best and leading high performing teams. You have a keen eye for presentation – you love things neat, orderly, safe and secure within the store, and you know the best reward is a genuine thank you and smile from a happy customer. You love driving our business and your team to be their best all day every day having fun while doing it.
• Provide direct feedback to Crave employees in the areas of organization, efficiency and product quality by maintaining ongoing employee training
• Directing flow in the bakery operation
• Ensuring product quality and consistency
• Establish and maintain a positive work environment
• Hire, train and schedule supporting staff which would include bakery and retail staff
• Responsible for daily bakery production and ingredient ordering
• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
• Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Able to partake in developmental feedback to improve results
• High energy with the ability to energize others
• Team oriented
• You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
Experience & education
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role required
• Post-secondary education in Baking or Hotel and Restaurant management would be an asset
This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 15, 2020.