Current sweet opportunities
We are recruiting a team member to work alongside our team of order experts and our Head Office team in Calgary, AB.
Part Time Order Coordinator
• Coordinate orders for all six locations including logistics
• Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
• Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
• Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
• Support locations with daily troubleshooting
• Work comfortably in web based POS applications
• Provide feedback to store managers and head office team on products and processes
• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
• Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the order team and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration.
• You live the Crave values believe in and inspire others in your current role
• You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
• You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customers happy.
• You understand the web and how it works, and you are not afraid of technology.
• You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
• You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• This position has a schedule of shifts set between Sunday-Saturday
How to apply
Please apply via email with the job you are applying for in the subject line to email@example.com. We will contact candidates for interviews, thank you to everyone in advance for your application, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to meeting with you.