Customer Ambassador (Crave Customer Expert)
Current sweet opportunities
Crave opened in September 2004 with a passion for baking. We bake today, the same way we started, from scratch each morning cracking every egg. The best part of our day is sharing our cupcakes, cakes, and cookies with our customers. We now have six Crave locations; four in Calgary, one in Edmonton and one in Saskatoon. We pride ourselves on being a great bakery and a great employer.
This position will involve working alongside our team of order experts at our Head Office, reporting to the Order Team Manager. You will be part of the team taking orders via telephone and on-line. We are looking for someone with weekday and weekend availability and is willing to work approximately 21 hours/week.
Your Roles and Responsibilities will include
• Mastery of Crave’s from scratch menu
• Assist in processing orders for six bakery locations
• Providing exceptional customer service over the phone, through online chats and email
• Nimble and able to balance multiple tasks
• Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner
• Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
• Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag with the team – provide feedback to your direct manager
• Support locations with daily troubleshooting
• Work comfortably in Shopify and supported applications• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes
We are looking for some who
• Lives the Crave values believe in and inspire others in your current role
• Care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
• Knows that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customers happy.
• Understand the web and how it works, and you are not afraid of technology.
• Knows when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
• Exhibits diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• Can seek constructive feedback from colleagues and managers to improve results• Can work a schedule of shifts set between Monday – Saturday
How to apply
Please apply via email with the job you are applying for in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact candidates for interviews, thank you to everyone in advance for your application, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to meeting with you.