We exist to enrich people’s lives through exceptional, home-style baking. We passionately bake from scratch, we work together for the collective good of Crave. Crave Crowfoot is looking for a like-minded individual, to work closely with the Crowfoot Manager, who shares a passion in creating a sense of community by being part of a collaborative team.
Store Lead expectations
• Work closely with the store manager in daily store operations - Retail cleaning organization & completion
- Responsible for bank runs - Maintain labour targets
- Training new employees
- Identify and grow talent within the retail team
• Directing the flow of retail and commitment to creating a memorable customer experience • Encourage open communication between retail and the bakery
• Committed to working with your team to display Crave quality product
• Update the daily in store cake tracker • Monitor product quality and consistency • Knowledge of how to complete daily bakery production (cupcakes, cakes and peripheral items) • Knowledge of how to compete weekly internal and external ordering • Participate in Slack daily by providing daily updates, inventory & product sharing • Work with your store manager to roll out new product launches with your retail and bake teams
• You are a critical thinker and problem solver • You have the ability to set yourself up for success by creating an organized environment • You are someone who values learning how the team communicates differently • You are goal oriented • Gains insights from mistakes, seeks constructive feedback from colleagues and supervisors to improve results • High energy, ability to energize others to create a positive team based environment• Commitment to quality, detail focused on all levels
• Previous working experience in Customer service within a retail setting • 2+ years of related (high volume) experience required• 1+ years of management/leadership experience preferred
How to apply
This is an salaried position, with a comprehensive benefits package. If this sounds like you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.