February Mini Cupcake Dozen | February 1 - 29
Available February 1 - 29.
Please Note: In-store product availability may vary at each location.
Sticky, Sweet and Cinnamon Complete! Our February Craving of the Month pack features our limited edition flavour Cinnamon Bun - cinnamon cake decorated with cream cheese buttercream and sprinkled with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Cinnamon Bun | A timeless classic reimagined as a mouth-watering cupcake. Cinnamon cake decorated with cream cheese buttercream and sprinkled with Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Dark Angel | Decadent chocolate cake swirled with rich and delicious cream cheese buttercream, sprinkled with chocolate shavings
Just Chocolate | Chocolate cake all swirled up with rich chocolate buttercream icing
Lemon Drop | Vanilla cake swirled with lemon buttercream icing topped with white sprinkles
Crave-O-Licious | Moist chocolate cake baked from our Grandmother’s recipe, topped with vanilla buttercream and chocolate shavings
Strawberry Vanilla | Classic vanilla cake swirled with strawberry buttercream icing and pink sprinkles
Click here to view ingredient and nutritional information.
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.