Holiday Mini Cupcake Dozen | Nov 20 – Dec 30
Available November 20 – December 30.
Please Note: In-store product availability may vary at each location.
Our cupcake packs are the perfect companions for any and every festive occasion.
Sponge Toffee | Chocolate cake swirled with sponge toffee buttercream, dipped in chocolate and topped with pieces of sponge toffee
Gingerbread | Gingerbread cake topped with spiced cream cheese buttercream
Mint Chip | Chocolate cake swirled with mint buttercream and topped with mini chocolate chips
Red Velvet | A classic red velvet cake swirled with cream cheese buttercream
Crave-o-licious | Moist chocolate cake baked from our Grandmother’s recipe, topped with vanilla buttercream and chocolate shavings
Dirty Blonde | Vanilla cake, baked from our family recipe, swirled with rich chocolate buttercream icing
Click here to view ingredient and nutritional information.
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, or for special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.