Orange Cranberry Loaf | Nov 14
Available November 14.
Please Note: In-store product availability may vary at each location.
Topped with a vanilla cream glaze, sprinkled with tangy cranberries, and zested up with a burst of orange.
Storage Hack: Pre-slice your loaf into your desired thickness - Separate each slice with parchment paper - Place in airtight container and freeze! You'll have pieces ready for on-the-go that take little time to come to room temperature.
*Please Note: While this product does not contain nuts, we are not a nut free bakery.
Click here to view ingredient and nutritional information.
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, or for special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.