Thanksgiving Mini Cupcake Dozen
Available September 27 - October 9
These mini cupcakes are perfect for the Thanksgiving Table. This assortment includes feature cupcakes Churro and Pumpkin Spice.
Just Chocolate | chocolate buttercream on chocolate cake
Lemon Drop | lemon buttercream on vanilla cake
Churro | dulce de leche buttercream on cinnamon cake topped with a mini churro
Dark Angel | cream cheese buttercream on chocolate cake
Crave-o-licious | vanilla buttercream on chocolate cake
Pumpkin Spice | spiced cream cheese icing on pumpkin cake
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.