Production Bakers (Magic Makers)
Current sweet opportunities
Crave opened in September 2004 with a passion for baking. We bake today, the same way we started, from scratch, cracking every egg. We pride ourselves on being a great bakery and a great employer.
We are looking for individuals who have experience working in a production bakery setting. You will be part of a team who will work together to produce high volume bakery items, such as cake mix, cookie dough and buttercream (just to name a few).
Your Roles and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Reporting to our Supply Chain Production Manager to ensure all production is completed in a timely, accurate and safe environment
• Producing bakery products efficiently
• Working with high volume mixing machines, ovens and other equipment used in large production of doughs
• Following instructions for production schedules and recipes (items such as: cookie dough, cake mix, buttercream, cupcakes and cakes)
• Retrieving boxes/bags of ingredients, replenish ingredient bins as needed
• Ensuring all products are being produced to company standards
• Completing pre-operational, tracking and ingredient paperwork
• Maintaining cleanliness of your work area, production equipment and general production area
• Following HACCP Program and food safe policies to ensure food safety at every stage of food development and complete all documentation required
• Performing required testing in accordance with food safety. Maintain accurate and timely record-keeping
We are looking for someone who:
• Loves cupcakes, cookies and cakes as much as we do!
• Thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
• Has the ability to perform heavy lifting/pushing/pulling repetitive movements
• Can frequently lift and carry up to 9kg, occasionally lift and carry up to 22kgs
• Has strong organizational skills
• Is a great communicater
• Has minimum 2-3 years of bakery and or food/restaurant/production experience
• Is looking for long term employment with a great company
How to apply
This is an hourly position with a comprehensive benefits package. If this opportunity sounds like great job for you, please submit your resume and cover letter with the job position in the Re: section to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you.