Transporting and Care of Your Tiered Cake
We highly suggest the following guidelines to care for your tiered cake after pick up, including transportation instruction.
Upon ordering a tiered cake for any occasion, a tiered cake waiver form will need to be signed before the pick up date.
Transporting your cake:
• Three Tiered cakes are recommended to have 2 people transporting the cake
• Place box right side up on a FLAT surface in your vehicle (ie back of SUV; floor or trunk of car)
• Do NOT place cake box on a seat as this will cause the cake to tilt
• Do NOT have the heat on as this can melt the buttercream (*on a hot day, use your air conditioning to keep your vehicle as cold as possible)
To remove your tiered cake from the box:
• Refrigerate cake until just prior to placing the cake on the cake table
• Keep the box level at all times when moving it
• Place box on the table as close as possible to where you would like to position the cake
• Remove tape and open up the front of the box
• Carefully slide the cake out of the box and position on the cake table
• Add any additional decorations (cake topper, flowers etc)