Frequently Asked Questions
HOW TO BOOK
• The best way to get started is to fill out our Wedding Inquiry Form.
• This provides us with your contact information and will allow you to select your preferred date and location for pick up or delivery. You can also list the products you are interested in, which then helps us provide recommendations and an initial quote.
• We will respond via email within 4-5 business days after receiving your submission.
• Please note, response times may increase during holiday periods. We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
• Email is preferred when booking, so you can reference the information discussed at any time.
WHEN TO BOOK
We recommend booking your order 1 – 3 months in advance.
• We can place your order up to 6 months in advance
• If your date is more than 6 months away, we are still happy to help. We cannot book your order yet, but we can provide you with our recommendations and an initial quote.
Please note, that pricing and product availability is subject to change.
• If your wedding is less than 1 month away, we still encourage you to reach out. We do our best to accommodate every single request, so we’d love to hear from you.
We prioritize urgent inquiries and will respond as soon as possible.
• We like to say yes to every wedding request that comes through, so it’s rare that we reach our capacity.
• In the event there are restrictions on your date, we are happy to provide you with a few options and discuss which one works best for you
UPDATING YOUR ORDER
We understand things may change as your wedding approaches, so we’re happy to adjust your order as needed.
We can make changes to the following:
• Contact Information
• Date & Location
• Products (Size / Quantity / Flavors / Colors / Cake Designs)
• Updates are confirmed on a case-by-case basis, depending on what changes you’d like to make and our availability.
• We ask that you email us with your requested updates at your earliest opportunity.
• We can accommodate changes up to 2 weeks ahead of time.
• If your wedding is less than 2 weeks away, we cannot make any adjustments.
• Please see our Modification or Cancellation Policy for more details.
• We are happy to update your order, even if it’s already been confirmed and paid for.
• If there is a change to the total cost, we are happy to amend the payment as needed, in accordance with our Modification or Cancellation Policy.
MODIFICATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding changes to your order or to request cancellation of your order.
• We require a minimum of 2-weeks’ advance notice to modify or cancel your wedding order.
• We will confirm the exact cut-off date with you when booking your order.
• If you contact us with more than 2-weeks’ notice we can amend the payment for you.
• We can process additional fees or provide a refund right away.
• We will email you an updated copy of your receipt for your records.
• Modifications and cancellations requested within less than 2-weeks’ notice will still be charged the full dollar amount onto the credit card provided at the time of ordering.
CONFIRMING & PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
• We require a credit card number for payment to secure the order.
• The full amount will be charged onto the credit card immediately. We do not accept partial deposits.
• A receipt will be emailed to you after we process the transaction. This will also contain a full breakdown of your order details.
• We understand you do not need to be the contact person on your big day! We will ask for a day of contact, or the details of the party picking up/receiving the order.
• Full Card Number | Expiry Date | CVC | Name on the Card | Billing Address
CONSULTATION & TASTING
We don’t offer a specific consultation appointment, but we’re happy to guide you through the process via email. We’ll be sure to cover flavors and pricing, as well as colors and the rest!
You are always welcome to stop by in store and one of our team members is happy to assist you. No appointments will be made.
• We don’t offer a specific tasting package, but what we recommend is purchasing a dozen assorted minis so you can try a variety of flavours.
• You’re welcome to place a pre-order or visit any of our bakeries for a walk-in purchase.
• Here’s a link where you can also book a pre-order for this if you’d like to reserve this ahead of time.
• Only offered in vanilla buttercream
• Click here to view our current offering of custom colours
• An additional charge is applied for custom colours. This is based on the total number of cupcakes, or the number of cakes. Our order experts will be able to quote you accurately for this.
We only colour vanilla buttercream. Cream cheese buttercream does not mix well with added colours causing the taste to be off-putting. Cream cheese will remain in it's natural colour.
We're happy to offer custom fancy sprinkles in our favourite metallic colours:
• Rose Gold
An additional charge may apply. Ask an order expert for more details.
At this time, we only offer custom cakes (anything off menu) from our Kensington location in Calgary. A tiered custom cakes is requested to provide a minimum of 6 weeks notice, and is based on availability.
Please include this note on your inquiry form and we will confirm details and availability.
We do not offer an on-site set up service for your cake or cupcakes.
Care & Handling as well as Transportation information will be provided upon ordering.
We do not offer cupcake or cake stand rentals.
We have an assortment Mosser cake plates available for purchase. Click here to view sizing, colors and pricing.
Please note that stock varies. 3 - 4 weeks notice is advised to inquire so we can move stock around between bakeries if necessary.
If you were looking for a stand rental instead of purchasing, there are lots of event rental companies that offer this service.
We do not offer a floral arrangement service, nor do we supply flowers or greenery
Here are a few tips we can offer, to place them yourself
• Ensure the flowers you’re using are non-toxic when consumed
• Wrap floral tape on the stem of your flowers for added food safety and to make the stems more flexible
• Get flowers of different sizes and shapes to provide the best dimension
• Remember to include small, filler flowers to create a more cohesive and full effect
Pricing for this service varies with delivery location. A complete quote for delivery is available upon request. Please note we require a 2 hour delivery window at the time of booking. Delivery service does not include set up. Starting Prices:
Calgary Short Range Wedding deliveries: $50.00 downtown
Calgary Long Range Wedding deliveries: $75.00 most other addresses
Saskatoon and Edmonton Wedding Deliveries: $50.00 most addresses