Classic Mini Cupcake Dozen
This selection of cupcakes has all the hits!
Please note: photo is showing pack with Peanut Butter and Coconut Chocolate. Red Velvet and Crave will be included if without peanut butter is selected.
Crave-O-licious | blue vanilla buttercream on chocolate cake
Lemon Drop | lemon buttercream on vanilla cake
Dirty Blonde | chocolate buttercream icing on vanilla cake
Strawberry Chocolate | strawberry buttercream on chocolate cake
Nutty Over Chocolate | peanut butter buttercream on chocolate cake
Strawberry Vanilla | strawberry buttercream on vanilla cake
Dark Angel | cream cheese buttercream on chocolate cake
Mint Chip | mint buttercream on chocolate cake
Just Chocolate | chocolate buttercream on chocolate cake
Red Velvet | cream cheese buttercream on red velvet cake
Va Va Vanilla | pink vanilla buttercream on vanilla cake
Coconut Chocolate | vanilla buttercream icing rolled in coconut on chocolate cake
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.