Decorating Kit #2 | Original Cupcakes
Enjoy Crave at home with one of our decorating kits!
View our decorating how-to videos here.
Decorating Kit #2 Includes:
- Package of rainbow coloured sprinkles
- 2 containers of buttercream (can pick one flavour only)
- 12 original cupcakes
- 4 icing bags
Buttercream How To:
- Remove buttercream from fridge and allow to come to room temperature (30-60 minutes).
- Place room temperature buttercream in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl for use with a hand held mixer.
- Turn mixer to medium speed and mix for 3-5 minutes or until buttercream is light and fluffy. If adding food coloring, mix buttercream for 3 min, add color and continue to mix for 2 min.
- Store leftover buttercream in fridge until expiry date or freeze up to 1 month.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.