Gluten Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Is there anything more satisfying than a perfectly baked chocolate chunk cookie? A perfectly chewy cookie, makes this the perfect sweet treat.
Following are the ingredients used:
Dark chocolate chunks (sugar, unsweetened chocolate, dextrose, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin (artificial flavor)), Valrhona dark chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin, natural vanilla extract, milk), gluten-Free Flour Cup4Cup (cornstarch, white rice flour, brown rice flour, rBST-Free milk powder, tapioca flour, potato starch, xanthan gum), baking soda, salt, cornstarch, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, artificial vanilla extract
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, or for special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.