Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake
The ultimate indulgence. Three layers of rich gluten free chocolate cake layered with whipped Carmelia milk chocolate ganache and topped with sweet coconut pecan filling.
Please note writing is not available on this cake.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.