Holiday Cookie Decorating Kit | Nov 20 – Dec 23
Available November 20 – December 23.
Please Note: In-store product availability may vary at each location.
With our decorating kits, you can let your inner child's sense of wonder shine!
Decorate cookies with Crave at home! View our Holiday Cookie Decorating Kit Instructions here.
This kit includes:
- Baking instructions
- 1 Sugar cookie dough log (makes approx. 6 large cookies or and 12 medium cookies)
- 2 Containers of buttercream (480g each) – white vanilla and holiday green vanilla
- 1 Pack of sprinkles
- 4 Small piping bags
To purchase an additional cookie dough log, click here!
You will need (these items are NOT included in the kit):
- Cookie cutters
- A rolling pin
- Flour for dusting your work surface
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
Our cookie dough can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Buttercream How To:
- Remove buttercream from fridge and allow to come to room temperature (30-60 minutes).
- Place room temperature buttercream in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or in a large bowl for use with a hand-held mixer.
- Turn mixer to medium speed and mix for 3-5 minutes or until buttercream is light and fluffy. If adding food coloring, mix buttercream for 3 min, add color and continue to mix for 2 min.
- Store leftover buttercream in fridge until expiry date or freeze up to 1 month.
*Please Note: While this product does not contain nuts, we are not a nut free bakery.
Click here to view ingredient and nutritional information.
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, or for special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.