Holiday Mini Cupcake Dozen
Available November 15 to December 31. Please note: in-store product availability may vary at each location.
Select assortment to be with or without nuts. An additional Confetti Sugar Cookie cupcake will be included if "without nuts" is selected.
All the favs dressed up for the holidays!
Just Chocolate | chocolate buttercream on chocolate cake
Confetti Sugar Cookie | confetti cookie crumb buttercream on vanilla cake topped with confetti cookie crumb
Crave-o-licious | blue vanilla buttercream on chocolate cake
Red Velvet | cream cheese buttercream on red velvet cake
Mint Chip | mint buttercream on chocolate cake
Sticky Toffee Pudding | dates and brown sugar cake topped with toffee vanilla buttercream and toffee pieces (contains dates & almonds)
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.