May Original Cupcake Half Dozen
Available May 1st - 31st
Our May cupcake pack featuring our flavour of the month, Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake.
Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake | lemon cream cheese buttercream on blueberry cake with a graham crust
Princess Chocolate | strawberry buttercream on chocolate cake
Just Chocolate | chocolate buttercream on chocolate cake
Mint Chip | mint buttercream on chocolate cake
Vava Vanilla | vanilla buttercream on vanilla cake
Coconut Vanilla | vanilla buttercream rolled in coconut on vanilla cake
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.
Click here to view our ingredient and nutrition list.
Cupcake Flavour Card
View card here.