October Original Cupcake Half Dozen | Sept 26 - Oct 31
Available September 26 - October 31.
Our October Craving of the Month pack is the perfect bite of Fall!
Caramel Mocha | delicious chocolate cake topped with coffee buttercream and a drizzle of caramel
Lemon Drop | Vanilla cake swirled with lemon buttercream icing topped with white sprinkles
Red Velvet | A classic red velvet cake swirled with cream cheese buttercream
Vava Vanilla | Vanilla cake swirled with vanilla buttercream icing and sprinkles
Mint Chip | Chocolate cake swirled with mint buttercream and topped with mini chocolate chips
Dirty Blonde | Vanilla cake, baked from our family recipe, swirled with rich chocolate buttercream icing
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.