Pecan Pie Cookie | Nov 20 – Dec 23
Available November 20 – December 23.
Please Note: In-store product availability may vary at each location
If you're like us, you can't resist a crunchy and creamy treat! Toffee buttercream sandwiched between two pecan cookies.
*Two pieces per baking cup
Want more? To build your own baking box select from the options below:
Extra Small Box | 4 baking cups (serves 1-2) - $23.00
Small Box | 9 baking cups (serves 4-7) - $51.75
Medium Box | 16 baking cups (serves 8-12) - $92.00
Click here to view ingredient and nutritional information.
Orders for our holiday baking require a minimum of 48 hours' notice.
For orders required sooner than 48 hours, or for special requests please contact our order team.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.