Vegan Half Dozen
All cupcakes selected will be packaged together.
We are excited to offer a vegan cupcake! Our cupcake and frosting are made without dairy and eggs.
All cupcakes selected will be packaged together unless otherwise requested. If additional packaging is requested there will be an additional fee of $1.00 or $1.50/box upon pick up.
Following are the ingredients used:
Vegan Chocolate Cake:
White Sugar, Flour, Water, Canola Oil, Applesauce (apples, ascorbic acid), Cocoa, Baking soda, Baking Powder, Artificial Vanilla and salt.
Icing Sugar, Vegan Butter Sticks (oil blend (palm, soybean, canola, flax, olive oil), water, salt, flavour, soy protein, soy lecithin, lactic acid, annatto), Cocoa, Oat Milk (water, oats, low euric rapeseed oil), Artificial Vanilla, Salt.
Please note: writing is not available on our vegan cupcakes
For orders required sooner than 24 hours, and for any special requests please contact our order team.
To order one dozen original size cupcakes, multiply the quantity by two.
Our cupcakes are made with real, fresh ingredients. We believe it’s best if cupcakes are consumed on the day they are purchased. Please follow the do’s and don’ts below to ensure your cupcakes make it home safely and stay as fresh as possible if you plan to keep them longer than 24 hours.
• Take the cupcakes out of the cardboard box, place in an air tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight or place the airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.
• Keep your cupcake box upright and stack your boxes no more than two high.
• Place the box into your recycle bin after consuming.
• Leave your cupcakes in the cardboard box overnight, as they will dry out.
• Tip the box, otherwise your cupcakes may tumble over.