Crave is a bakery founded in 2004 by sisters Carolyne and Jodi, who have a passion for baking. Crave has grown to six locations and 85 employees and is a leading retail bakery brand. In addition to retail bakeries, Crave also produces consumer packaged goods that can be found on grocery store shelves in Western Canada.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team to lead the development and execution of marketing strategies and promotion of our products and the Crave Brand. The ideal candidate will create innovative solutions that drive customer sales and grow the business.
A successful candidate will be expected to deliver on the following core responsibilities.
• Develop and create marketing initiatives/campaigns aligned with Crave's vision and goals for our retail bakery operations and Consumer Packaged Goods Line. Driving the initiatives from inception to execution.
• Lead and support teams in the execution of the strategy.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our consumers, products, competitors, market trends and find category opportunities. • Create strategic promotional plans through various social media channels, retail/in-store marketing, e-commerce, email, digital marketing/paid media, PR, influencers, collaborations and local community opportunities.
• Lead and work alongside our internal marketing team and department heads to oversee the execution of strategic marketing plans. • Support creative development with internal and external agencies based on strategic initiatives and business needs. • Work with store managers to develop and execute local, regionalized marketing strategies.
What we are looking for:
• 8-10 years' experience working in marketing. • A bachelor's degree in a related field is required. • Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and other Marketing-related systems. • Background in retail operations and CPG is an asset. • Deep understanding of brand and content marketing, insight into customer and product feedback driving initiatives from inception to execution. • An energetic, creative, curious individual who has their pulse on the future of marketing. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude. • Adaptable and agile, able to juggle changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of changing deliverables and Crave business needs. • Willingness to travel outside of Calgary.
How to apply:
At Crave, investing in our people Is a top priority. We strive to be the place where leaders come to grow and learn. This is a salaried full-time position based in our Calgary office; we offer a comprehensive benefits plan, Employee Assistance Program and all the cupcakes and treats you can eat. Please apply via email with a cover letter to email@example.com.