We’d like to send a big THANK YOU to the everyone who pedalled their way through this year’s Tour de Crave!
Over the past three years...
You cycled 58,000 kms
we handed out 2,600 water bottles
and we enjoyed 2,600 cupcakes together!
We hope you enjoyed exploring your neighbourhood (maybe even discovering some hidden gems!) and made some lasting memories. While this is the last year of the Tour de Crave, we’ve loved cheering you on from the sidelines and welcoming you in for a sweet taste of cupcake victory after your long ride! Who knows… maybe we’ll bring the Tour back one day.
After last year’s resounding success, the Tour de Crave is returning to Calgary, Edmonton, and Saskatoon!
We have a special connection to biking, as Carolyne and her husband Tony discovered what would come to be our very first bakery location while they were on a bike ride. Crave exists to help people connect - we hope the Tour inspires you to enjoy the outdoors, connect with friends and explore your city.
Grab your bike and follow these steps to join the Tour!
1. Visit tour.cravecupcakes.ca, login to your Strava account (or create a free Strava account) and agree to our waiver.
2. Plan your route, or use one of your suggested ones! Make sure whichever route you’re biking meets the required kms to win your prize! Our suggested routes can be downloaded onto your Strava app.
3. Ready, set, start your bike ride! Be sure to stop along the way for a water break and snap a selfie if you’d like to share it with us by using the #tourdecrave hashtag. We love seeing everyone riding in the Tour de Crave.
4. Visit a Crave bakery location, show us your digital map on the Strava app and receive your prize!
The water bottle prize will be available while supplies last.
After last year's resounding success, the Tour de Crave is back in Calgary and now in Edmonton and Saskatoon! Explore all three cities by cycling the Crave tour routes. If you complete a full loop in one day you will receive a coupon code to redeem for one free cupcake and one Crave branded water bottle, you will also be entered to win our grand prize! *Grand prize details below
The goal of the Tour de Crave is to encourage people to spend time outside, ride their bikes and explore different areas of their city. The loops were created by someone in each city and are meant to be challenging.
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Tour de Crave 2.0! We will be drawing the grand prize winner on Monday October 17th. All entries after October 16th will not be included in the grand prize draw.
How Does it Work?
1. Sign up for a Strava account if you don't already have one. A free (non-subscriber) account will work fine.
2. Head over to our Tour de Crave website and click the "Connect to Strava" button.
3. That will take you back to Strava to authorize the Tour de Crave website. Click authorize and then it will take you back to our Tour de Crave website, which will ask for your email address, and for you to digitally agree to a waiver.
4. Once you agree to the waiver, our tour website will show you the loop options in each city.
5. You can download a GPS map of the city loop you would like to complete, or you may view the Google map.
6. Go out and ride the loop! Share your experience along the way by tagging us on Instagram:
7. Check your account on the Tour de Crave website once your ride has uploaded to Strava, and you will see your effort with a link to redeem a QR code coupon. You will also receive the QR code coupon to your email.
2022 Grand Prize Draw
BONUS: Each time you successfully complete the full loop you will be entered to win a grand prize, which will be drawn at the end of the tour (the tour will continue while water bottle supplies last). The grand prize is as follows:
*The QR code within your account must be shown to redeem your prize. A QR code will only be issued if the full loop has been completed.